Monday, May 18, 2009

Introducing...

JGR!  I would share her name... but something about that creeps me out to share on the big ol' internets.  So, JGR it is for you.  On May 14, 2009, a little baby girl (formerly known as Brian "the fetus"), burst through into the world.  
My water broke around 4:30 AM and we ambled to the hospital around 6 AM.  We had the best nurse at the IMC labor and delivery, Corene, and she helped us get through to the end without an epidural.  I did have some narcotics though, and seriously, the mood lifting ability of
 narcotics is simply amazing.  It made it so I could rest in between contractions and laugh a bit. 
 

Mindy was there to enjoy the fun, along with Alex.  Good times were had.  More later.

4 comments:

Ostler & Co. said...

whoohoo!! Can't wait to meet the little lady! Congratulations!!!! That is Jeremy's birthday as well, so I will never forget it. Tell her Auntie Lianna says hello!! Can I bring you some dinner?? Let me know!!

renostar said...

Wow! I am impressed! No epidural and in the picture you look only slightly disheveled! Good work and congratulations!!

Steph said...

way to freaking go! that is great!

Jen said...

You are a freakin' rock star! J. is beautiful.