Monday, July 06, 2009

Hoots*

Just a note to say that Jen was here for our 4th of July party and confirmed that my boobs are HUGE.

HUGE.

She made a face and literally mouthed the word "Wow."

I know, I've told you all over and over again, but even I was amazed to evoke such a reaction from a woman I have known since I was 13.

Also, my sweet husband, Alex, has taken to calling my nursing bra's "Feeding Harnesses."

Nothing says sexy like a feeding harness.

I know, it's so hot.

(*This is one of my favorite words to describe boobs. I learned it from my sister-in-law Sallee, who is a genius at describing things in funny ways.)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

feeding harness ;' )
thats hilarious!

Unknown said...

Hi baby mama, its Stacey

Woo hoo! Beautiful baby and beautiful hoots! Everybody wins.

I hope you are getting a little sleep now and then. I LOVE the chickens!! They are great. How are things?

AprilF said...

Congrats on your baby Carley! She's adorable - and you are one funny mama!

Mindy said...

ps- its pretty funny that this is the one posst you didn't include pics on... i'm just saying that if you want to increase readership that may be one way of doing it...
i'm just saying...