Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm not entirely sure what to write... I have come up with about a dozen posts and have failed to write any of them... out of laziness?  Performance anxiety?

It's definitely not to say that nothing has been going on.  Hell, my house has been a bubbling pot of activity this past month.  What has gone on?

1. Lost dog (Stella)
2. Found puppy
3. Found dog
4. Amputated what was left of dog's tail
5. Family reunion (many hot days in the sun with people I'm proud to call family)
6. Brought puppy (now called Maggie) home
7. Celebrated the 4th of July with our very own, very illegal fireworks just three blocks from our police station (we were the pre-show and our neighbors loved it)
8. Cared for a sick and grumpy JG (with a 100 degree fever)
9. Pulled my hair out due to insane puppy and dog combo.

This week I am going to try and post something every day, get myself back into the swing of things.

Also, I'm thinking about setting up a lunch this week, and possibly a movie with people who are interested in such things.  However, I must attach a warning as being a SAHM has made me a terrible communicator and entertainer... so it may just seem like you're eating next to a person you're not entirely aware of.  Not to worry though, JG will make sure you're aware of her, she's good at that.

Also, would anyone be interested in a toy/doll making class given by me?

No comments: