Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A New Favorite

I have a new website that I like a lot.  A lot.  I'm not sure how often I will go to visit it, but I really like the message that it sends.

What is that message?

That crafting takes a boatload of time.  Loads.  And what a pain in the ass it is that when you try to sell what you made and buyers poo-poo your prices.

Which is a major reason I don't sell my stuff.  I will trade, or give, but the few experiences I have with trying to sell my toys have been less than pleasant.  My mother is my #1 buyer, if that tells you anything.

The website is just a bunch of videos doing their thing for five minutes.  Five minutes of stitching, piecing, sewing, anything.  Nothing else.  Just crafting.

I like watching how other people do their thing.

I strongly suggest you check it out here.

1 comment: