Sunday, April 26, 2009

Huh

There are certain pains ones body experiences that are just not okay.  They are especially not okay to talk about in public.

But, oh man, what is with this?  

Along with that I have about a day to complete one of my last assignments for grad school... and I just don't really care any more.  I'm sort of on the verge of making s*** up.  And, yes, I should have had this completed days ago.  

But, I am 37 weeks pregnant and my brain no long works.  Or cares.  I hope it starts up enough again after Brian comes that I can actually function well enough to take care of a baby.

Huh...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sweetie- its not just prego grad stucents who reach the end of thier masters program and are so sick of all of it that they are ready to make stuff up. pretty much everyone gets to that point so don't feel guilty or behind or anything. grad school is hard- really hard and you're doing awesome doing as well as you are while making a baby inside you! i'm sorry you're hurting through! i don't know what it feels like, but i'm sure its not fun! just think- in a month you will have a a beautiful baby, a masters degree and the summer off! everythings going to work out great!
love you!!!