Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The Poop

It sneaks up and attacks you... or, er, JGR.

Having not spent too much of my life around babies up until four months ago the "blow out" diaper is something new for me. I had heard stories, about the nastiness, the copious amounts, the stains.

However, it is not until you have experienced such things yourself that the gravity of the "blow out" presents itself.

Case in point:
You would think that poo would be uni-directional, but you would be wrong.

Observe her onesie, you see that strange orange spot near her little hand?

Poop.

It went up BOTH directions, FRONT and BACK.

Doesn't she look so sweet whilst staining herself?

I let Alex clean up this one, which took three wipees to clean up. There was so much poo that the diaper was barely able to contain its nastiness, or, as you see, failed to contain it.

And that stuff stains like crazy... and I'm just lazy enough to not put the time into scrubbing the poo stains away. Alex has a technique that works, but I don't know what it is.

I keep telling her to not create so much poop, but she's not a very good listener.

Great pooper, good crier and eater, but not a good listener.

Babies.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

i don't care if she's covered in poop- she is still the most beautiful baby i've ever seen. seriously- you could cash in on baby modeling- but that would scar her for life- remember the simpsons where you learn bart was a model as a baby? so maybe its not a great idea...

renostar said...

She is freaking adorable. I poo stain and all! It get former and less explosive in the coming months, but it smells ALOT worse. There's always a trade off, I'm afraid.

renostar said...

K... there were an amazing amount of typos in my last post. Proof that some of us with grad degrees actually get dumber with more schooling.