Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fat Head



See?  JG sort of has a fat head.  It's an adorable fat head, especially with that hat her grandma made, but a fat head non-the-less.

I have been working on creative things... I'm just not very good at taking any pictures of my progress.  I'm in the process of making two new dolls and have a few "monsters" lying around.  This is my doodle of what I wanted it to look like:
And this is how it turned out:

He has a furry brown back and a fleece body and arms with felt "detailing."  His legs stick out kind of funny, but that's what you get the first time you make something.

I think it's kind of cute.  I'm working on the revision.

I don't think Maelly cares.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

i heart this toy! too cute!i like tis happy nouth and googly eyes! adn how funny is its expression next to mel's dejected look in his head cone?!?! Ha! too funny!

Mojo said...

I wish I could post pictures to the comments, but the monster instantly reminded me of video games...

http://www.mooncostumes.com/image/22649

The drawing reminds me of a Where The Wild Things Are monster. I love it. Keep up the good work.