Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Snow Walkin'

My husband, Alex, likes to make me go walking.  He insists that it helps to keep me "fit" and is good for "Brian."  I generally go along with this, as it gives us time to talk, and gives us the added bonus of helping our dog, Stella, be less of a freak at home.

She's the kind of dog who will stare at you, paw at you, wet-nose you, until you finally throw up your hands and say, "Fine!  I will take you on a walk!"

We do torture her by making her wear sweaters, which she despises.  However, on this particular day it was somewhere around 20 degrees, and since she's practically furless we didn't give her much of a choice.  HA!  If you make the photo bigger you will see it's a chicken sweater that Alex made.  He is quite talented at the sewing machine.

Next post will be about DOLL HEADS!  Oh the gore!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute! I had NO idea Alex could sew. Our Rumba had surgery on her leg today so we won't be going on any walks anytime soon :(