Friday, April 02, 2010

Hey

Marriage Ref is hilarious.

and

I'm really digging Ugly Betty.  I'm going through the first season (checking it out from the library) and I find it adorable and interesting.  Some of the writing is a bit weak (repetitive), but the characters totally make up for it.  And anytime a television show is in its first season you've got to forgive some minor snafoo's.

I have only watched the first eight episodes, mainly because I was using it as an excuse to do nothing... which I really don't need any help with.  I have been doing nothing for two weeks now.

JG, on the other hand, is on the verge of walking.  It started with pulling herself up to a kneeling position.  Over the past three days the kneel has turned into standing, and she is using EVERYTHING to stand.  Along with the standing she is starting to take a couple of steps.

Oh.  Crap.

Oh, she has been refusing to sleep on her own.  I'm putting it down to teething, but man am I tired.  I'm also going to use that as my excuse for doing nothing.

(Now, when I say "nothing" I mean in terms of crafting or anything productive for me.  I have been lesson planning and whatnot for my one class.  But, I get home, I do nothing.  I watch Ugly Betty.)

This next week I have spring break.  Spring mother-loving-break!  Nine consecutive days of no schedule, no driving an hour all over the valley to get to where I need to be, and hopefully getting things done.

No comments: