Thursday, January 14, 2010

Considerations

I am much better at making/creating things when I have due dates, or a reason.  I also don't like to have my creations staring at me for months, I like it better when they are gone.

Therefore, I am considering reopening my etsy shop.  Yes, I had one years ago, and for many reasons I closed it.

However, I feel I might do a better job of making toys if I knew I had to fill up a shop to get people interested, to get them to buy things.

And also to pay student loans.  Because I am doing such a good job of using my degree right now.

What do you think people would be interested in?  Monsters, dolls, Testy Chickens?  Or should I just start making and see what happens?

Eh?


Eh?


Eh?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I vote for monsters.

starlyn said...

I also vote for monsters, although a variety is always good. I was just shopping on etsy today! Look forward to browsing your merchandise (not perverted)!

Mindy said...

Monsters!!!!! and maybe another horse or octopus- those are cool...